In order to apply for the next HERCULES course, you must complete the following registration steps:
- Register on the Hercules website (create a login)
- Fill in the application form (see the dates during which the application is opened on the right side)
- Fill in your information completely (address, birth date & place, nationality, status, institution, supervisor coordinates...) in your workspace.
- Also in your workspace (tab "Your documents"), upload (Note: you must first "add files" and afterthe files have been selected, click the "upload" button) the following documents:
- Motivation letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- Your University last marks
- Have your supervisor send the "supervisor report" to email@example.com. For this you can download a template.
Your application will not be complete (and therefore rejected) unless you complete all the above steps, so make sure you have filled in and uploaded all the documents and fields in your workspace, and that your supervisor has sent his report.
If you run into trouble with the application process, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org (for registration questions) or to email@example.com (if the new website misbehaves..).