Applications are accepted from:
- Students enrolled in a doctoral programme of a European university.
- Postdoctoral and senior scientists from European public and industrial laboratories.
- The course is also open to non-European doctoral students and postdoctoral scientists.
- The school welcomes applications regardless of ethnic origin, religion, citizenship, political or other opinion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, or disability
The number of participants is limited.
Selection is based on the advice of the Scientific Advisory and Organizing Committees.
Participants aremust attend the whole course:
- Common Part (Part I) + one of the specialized sessions (Part II, session A or session B),
- Exceptions can be made for industrial scientists, for whom flexible timetables composed of weekly units can be devised.
If you want to apply for the next Hercules course, please follow these steps.