The application to HERCULES 2023 will open on 1st September 2022
- Students enrolled in a doctoral programme since the 1st of October 2022, the latest
- Postdoctoral and junior scientists from academic or industrial laboratories
STEP 1 - APPLICATION
Before Saturday 15th October 2022:
Applicants will have to fill in the application form asking for:
- personal (identity, birth, and address) and professional (position*, lab, field of research, ...) information
*including an upload of the CNRS contract when applicable
- upload a PDF file containing: 1-a short curriculum vitae with a section devoted to already performed and/or planned experiments at large scale facilities (specify for each of them the facility and the instrument), 2- a motivation letter, and 3- for PhD students only: the academic records for the last year at University before starting your PhD (Master 2 or equivalent)
The PhD / Postdoc supervisor or, for other status, the group leader, will have to fill in a supporting report (click here to download the template file), specify the name of the applicant in the file name, and send it to email@example.com
STEP 2 - FINAL REGISTRATION
End November: The Hercules Committee will proceed to the selection of the participants.
Then, selected participants will be asked to:
- confirm their participation,
- provide additional documents and information listed in the acceptance letter,
- create their ILL user account and fill in the required information.
- proceed to the payment of the registration fees.
All these steps will have to be done before the given deadlines, for the registration to be completed. See more details and deadlines here.