The application to HERCULES 2022 is now closed
- Students enrolled in a doctoral programme since the 1st of October 2021, the latest
- Postdoctoral and junior scientists from academic or industrial laboratories
STEP 1 - APPLICATION
Before Sunday 17th October 2021 - now closed:
Applicants have to fill in the application form asking for:
- personal (identity, birth, and address) and professional (position, lab, field of research, ...) information
- upload a PDF file containing: 1-a short curriculum vitae with a section devoted to already performed and/or planned experiments at large scale facilities (specify for each of them the facility and the instrument), 2- a motivation letter, and 3- the academic records for the last year at University
The PhD / Postdoc supervisor or, for other status, the group leader, has to fill in a supporting report (file available here) and send it in PDF format to herculeshercules-school.eu
STEP 2 - FINAL REGISTRATION
Mid November: The Hercules Committee will proceed to the selection of the participants.
Then, selected participants will be asked to rapidly:
- confirm their participation,
- provide additional documents and information listed in the acceptance letter,
- and follow the instructions to pay the registration fee corresponding to their choice.
See more details and deadlines here.