The application to HERCULES 2024 will open on 1st August and will close on 8th October 2023.
- Students enrolled in a doctoral programme since the 1st October 2023, the latest
- Postdoctoral and junior scientists from academic or industrial laboratories
STEP 1 - APPLICATION
Before Sunday 8th October 2023:
Applicants will have to fill in the application form asking for:
- personal (identity, birth, and address) and professional (position*, lab, field of research, ...) information
*including an upload of the CNRS contract when applicable
- upload a PDF file containing: 1-a short curriculum vitae with a section devoted to already performed and/or planned experiments at large scale facilities (specify for each of them the facility and the instrument), 2- a motivation letter, and 3- for PhD students only: the academic records for the last year at University before starting your PhD (Master 2 or equivalent)
- upload a copy of your passport (mandatory if you are not from the European Union) or ID card
The PhD / Postdoc supervisor or, for other status, the group leader, will have to fill in a supporting report (click here to download the template file), specify the name of the applicant in the file name, and send it to email@example.com
STEP 2 - FINAL REGISTRATION
Mid November: The Hercules Committee will proceed to the selection of the participants.
Then, selected participants will be asked, before 1st December, to:
- confirm their participation,
- create their ILL user account and fill in the required information.
- proceed to the payment of the registration fees.
Additional formalities will have to be done later on, for the registration to be completed. See more details and deadlines here.