- The next HERCULES school will take place, hopefully on site, from 27 February to 31 March 2023:
- in Grenoble, FRANCE, during weeks 1, 2, 3, and 5
at ESRF and ILL mostly, but also at CEA, CNRS, and IBS,
- in one of the following large scale facilities during week 4:
ALBA (Barcelona, SPAIN),
DESY / European XFEL (Hamburg, GERMANY),
Elettra / FERMI (Trieste, ITALY),
PSI (Villigen, SWITZERLAND).
- The HERCULES 2023 school will be organised in a hybrid way, so that there will be two types of participations:
- FULL-TIME on site participation: complete programme, including practicals/labs/tutorials, poster session, social events, ... and week 4 in one of our partner facilities,
- PART-TIME online participation: lectures and presentations given in Grenoble (weeks 1, 2, 3, 5) only.
→ see here for more details
- The applications will open on 1st September 2022 and will be accessible from this page.